- Bubble style pad effectively reduces pressure
- Automatic 5-minute cycle alternately inflates and deflates
- Heavy gauge, medical grade vinyl is easy to clean, flame retardant and anti-bacterial
- Pump mounts to bed with built-in mounting bracket and features an illuminated on/off switch
- Available with standard fixed pressure pump or deluxe variable pressure pump
- 78″ x 34″ x 2 ½”
- 275 lb maximum weight capacity
- 1 year warranty on pump
- Latex Free
- New and improved gel overlay has an upgraded 300 lb. weight capacity and optimizes pressure redistribution.
- 15 gel bladders cover entire patient contact area.
- Full length “head-to-toe” gel bladders minimize “bottoming out” and “pitting”.
- New convoluted foam topper vastly improves patient comfort and air circulation.
- 4 elastic corner straps secure overlay to mattress.
- Urethane coated nylon cover is water resistant and vapor permeable.
- Vinyl base is stain resistant and waterproof.
- Bladders contain an aqueous non-toxic gel and polystyrene beads.
- Designated head and foot sections.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
The Apollo 3-Port, Alternating Air Pressure Mattress System with Low Air Loss incorporates the features that clinicians demand for their patients in a portable system. The mattress utilizes 16 independent 8? deep air cells to provide pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of Stages I-IV pressure ulcers. User friendly controls and ease of setup make Apollo 3-Port, ideal for institutional use and the home-bound patient. The mattress is designed to fit all standard hospital beds. Apollo 3-Port, support patient weights up to 350 lbs.