Spenco insoles use advanced materials and the latest technologies to help increase performance and stability while offering lasting comfort and relief from foot pain.
Powerstep’s original, fundamental design from which all of our other orthotic insoles were developed. Encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. Moderate, dual-layer cushioning. Ultra-thin, low profile design fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes.
An ideal orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and sore/aching feet.
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Moderate cushioning with VCT Variable Cushioning Technology – targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel in your shoes
- Dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Ultra-thin design fits in most shoes
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required