If there are no turns or ‘pie shaped’ stairs on your staircase then you’re likely going to find everything you need from a straight stairlift. The most basic designs get you up and down the stairs. The most sophisticated have power swivels, power footrests, sliding tracks and upholstery color options. We’re here to help you make the best choice. Download the Home Stairlift Guide
We offer straight stairlifts from Handicare. Not all stairlifts are the same. Some have larger seats, different charging systems ; but everything we sell comes with an outstanding service program provided by Charron Medical. Our stair lifts are the highest quality stairlifts, not cheap stairlifts with poor warranties. Our stairlifts have lifetime warranties and free service plans.
All of our straight lifts have:
- Safety mechanisms on the seat, footrest and chassis to ensure safe and trouble-free operation
- Swivel seat with fold-up seat, arms and footrest.
- Easy to operate controls, some of which can be mounted on either the left or right-hand side
- Maintenance-Free DC (Battery) power. No need to worry about power outages. And we provide battery replacement service so you’ll never have to worry about dead batteries
- Two infra-red remote controls let you call the lift either to the top or the bottom of the stairs if you’re at the other end
- Soft start and stop systems for smooth and silent operation.
- Aesthetically pleasing modern designs, some with color options
Options: Power Swivel seat, Power folding footrest, Power Sliding Track, Manual or Power folding hinged track to eliminate the problem of lower doorway or other obstructions.
We have installed thousands of lifts over the past 40 years. We are the leader in straight stairlift installation. Call us at 603-889-7220 and we’ll help you make the right decision and, if necessary, we’ll even provide a FREE no-obligation home visit to evaluate your particular situation.