Flyp Portable Nebulizer
Patients who need a nebulizer are flipping over Flyp. It is perfect for an active or traveling lifestyle.
- The lightest and smallest nebulizer to be cleared by the FDA
- Takes only 7 minutes to dispense 3ml of medication.
- No tubes. Just fill, click and breathe.
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Charges via a USB port
HARVY WALKING STICKS
- Anodized three section black powder coated adjustable aluminum walking stick.
- Designed for the walking & hiking enthusiast because it is light weight & compact
- It has a molded grip, hand strap, hidden ice tip and basket.
- A Velcro strap is also included for securing the folded stick.
- Just 18″ when folded.
- Adjusts 50″-54″ and it weighs a mere .85 lbs.
HOW DOES KT TAPE WORK?
When an area of the body is injured through impact or over-use, the lymphatic fluid builds up causing inflammation and swelling. This accumulation of lymphatic fluids may cause increased pressure on muscles and tissue which can cause significant discomfort or pain*.
It is believed that when applied correctly, KT Tape lifts the skin, decompressing the layers of fascia, allowing for greater movement of lymphatic fluid which transports white blood cells throughout the body and removes waste products, cellular debris, and bacteria.
**NOT PROVEN CLINICALLY FOR ALL INJURIES